Architecture and Real Estate with AR
Designers, architects, and engineers can leverage AR and VR technologies to cut the costs, save time, visualize their projects in 3D and improve customer experience. Show potential buyers an exact view of how their future property will look like. Enable them to move around and feel the space and personalize the interior design.
AR / VR cross-platform solutions allow architecture, engineering and construction professionals numerous redesign options and a high level of customization of blueprints. Zumoko AR / VR provides architecture visualization instruments to display real estate properties, buildings, and apartments as augmented 3D models in full scale and on-site to clients.
AR and VR technology allows on-site visualization of the houses and buildings for potential customers even before the construction starts. Representing real estate as a 3D model in real environment helps clients get an accurate idea of how the property would look like in the exact physical space with surroundings, which accelerates the decision-making process and improves the ability to pre-sell projects.
Adding new AR and VR dimensions to your real estate print brochures, ads in newspapers or magazines make them more interactive with multimedia content — videos, renderings, 3D models, and animations.
Benefits for Architecture and Real Estate
- 3D models in real environment ahead of project start
- speeds up the decision-making process
- improves the ability to pre-sell projects
- interaction – user can move around and feel the space
Improving customer experience
- interactive virtual experiences
- more customization options
- accelerates the sales process
Improving design phase
- cost-effective through easier maneuver with numerous redesign options of blueprints
- time-saving through quick iteration
- greater customization
Real estate marketing and advertising
- showcase projects as 3D Models or 360 photo tours
- delivering visual, customizable proposals to clients
- faster decision making in the buying process